The City of Malaga has made a commitment to help international companies, investors and entrepreneurs open offices, invest and commence business activities in our City. In collaboration with government institutions, financial entities, organizations and in particular with the Consular Corps accredited in Malaga, we also provide support services to the foreign communities including tourists and residents. The Investor Office is open Monday- Friday from 8:00 – 15:00 h.
Services We Offer
We can provide the following services to your company:
- Organize commercial visits to the city.
- Provide economic data about the business environment.
- Contact major companies and possible local business partners.
- Identify financial incentives, grants and loans from local, regional and European institutions.
- Introduce venture capitalists and Business Angels.
- Guide you through the process of establishing a company.
- Help identify land and/or office space.
- Grant industrial plots of land.
- Authorize building permits and opening licenses.
- Set rates for municipal property taxes.
- Assist with housing, utilities, international schooling, Spanish registration and personal taxes.
- Inform on cultural activities, recreational events and general knowledge about the city.
Schedule a Meeting
If you would like to schedule a virtual meeting with us, please provide some basic information about your company through the following survey so that we may better assist.
Director of International Economic Development
Foreign Direct Investment Technician
Tel: (34) 951 92 96 84