The Malaga Film Office is a municipal organization that offers FREE information, advice and permit handling to all professionals from the audiovisual industry who wish to film in Malaga capital. They offer a wide variety of services designed to save producers time, money and effort.
- Processing of film permits for public buildings and city monuments of historical-cultural heritage.
- Coordination of all municipal services such as parking for technical vehicles, traffic flow management, changes to street fixtures, lighting, etc.
- Assistance in scouting film locations.
- Information on financial aids, notifications and grants.
- Information on audiovisual legislation.
Malaga offers great advantages for filming:
- No taxes for non-publicity filming.
- Local multicultural casting of over 100 different nationalities.
- Developed audiovisual industry for equipment rentals: Camera, Lighting, Props, Wardrobe, etc.
- 320 days a year of sunshine and maximum hours of natural daylight.
- Incentives from hotels and restaurants.